What is Organic Rice ?
Organic rice is rice which is certified to have grown as per organic standards (i.e. artificial chemical pesticides and fertilizers are not used) grown using natural and not chemical fertilizers. Organic rice is free from chemical, fat free and has low sugar content.
Onion Flake ?
Rice is a fundamental food in many cultural cuisines around the world, and it is an important cereal crop that feeds more than half of the world’s population. The health benefits of rice include its ability to provide fast and instant energy, regulate and improve bowel movements, stabilize blood sugar levels, and slow down the aging process, while also providing an essential source of Vitamin B1 to the human body. Other benefits include its ability to boost skin health, increase the metabolism, aid in digestion, reduce high blood pressure, help weight loss efforts, improve the immune system and provide protection against dysentery, cancer, and heart disease.
INDUSTRIES WHERE ORGANIC RICE IS USED :
1) Organic Rice Protein is used in sports and energy drinks, pastas, energy bars.
2) Rice husk is used as fuel in boilers for processing paddy and generating of process steam.
3) Rice husk is also used as fuel in brick kilns.
4) Rice husk ash is used during production of high quality flat steel. Also used in cement and refractory industry.
INDUSTRIES WHERE ONION POWDER / FLAKES ARE USED :
1) Circumin extracted from turmeric is used in
food, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
2) Turmeric dye is used in textile industries.
3) Turmeric paper is used in paper industry
4) Turmeric Powder is applied for embellishment of body, clothing, utensils, and ceremonial uses.