What is Ginger Powder ?
Dry ginger powder is the grounded form of dried ginger roots. It is essentially used as a seasoning agent.
What is Ginger Flake ?
Ginger Flakes, are thin flattened piece of ginger
USES OF Turmeric Powder & Flakes
(1) Dried Ginger Powder is used to bake dishes like ginger cookies and ginger candies, flavour Ginger breads.
(2) It is used to make Masala Tea.
(3) Dried Ginger powder with sugar cane juice is used for treating stomach irritation.
(4) Dried Ginger Paste can be applied on Throat and Foreheads for treatment of Sore Throat or Headaches or Migraines.
(5) Ginger Powder is used for treatment of common colds.
(6) It is used for treatment of Acne.
(7) Ginger is used for treating swollen joints and soothe arthritis.
(8) Dry Ginger powder when added with milk and sugar can treat urinary infections.
(9) Ginger tea is one of the best remedies for weight loss.
INDUSTRIES WHERE Turmeric Powder & Flakes ARE USED :
1) Circumin extracted from turmeric is used in food, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
2) Turmeric dye is used in textile industries.
3) Turmeric paper is used in paper industry
4) Turmeric Powder is applied for embellishment of body, clothing, utensils, and ceremonial uses.